Middle School is the PERFECT time to begin seriously thinking about and planning for college. Early preparation paired with accurate information and strategic planning will make for the smoothest transition into high school, culminating with the best college match for you or your student.
A students' classroom performance can be improved once their personal learning style is identified and the student understands how to optimize both classroom and independent study time. A focused and trained approach to learning will make a more competitive college candidate and more successful college student.
- Middle School/High School Class Selection
- Strategic Extracurricular Activity Selection
- Leadership Skill Building
- Study Strategies
- Test Preparation
- Test Anxiety
- Learning Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Public Speaking
- Learning Style Assessment
- Goal Setting
Finding a college or university that best suits your financial, social, geographic and academic needs can be overwhelming. Additionally, it can sneak upon you quickly! Don't delay. Prepare early and lay a solid foundation for your students higher education experience.
- Introduction to Higher Education
- Understanding Non-Profit vs For Profit Institutions
- Understanding Public vs Private Institutions
- Introduction to Financing Your Students College Experience
- Strategic High School Selection
- Considerations for Dual Enrollment Programs
- Summer Activity/Ed Planning